Quality employment for Sustainability is the prime motto of our Career Guidance and Placement Cell.
Near to 100%, placements happen through on-campus and off-campus modes. We ensure that at least
20% of students of every program are nurtured with all skills required for ready employment through
Industry on Campus (IoC), Production and Training Center (PAT), FABLab, Outreach programs, and
IEDC activities. These students are mentored with all skills needed for industry including skills needed for
better customer interaction, Technical skills that are needed to perform from day 1 of employment without
additional training. Functioning as a centralized hub for recruitment, the college offers the following
facilities for centralized placements.
- State-of-the-art auditorium complex with 850 PAX and generator backup.
- Seminar hall with 120 PAX with PA and ICT facilities.
- Mini seminar hall for online interaction system set with IT infrastructure worth 20 lakhs by Kerala
- State Information Technology Infrastructure Limited.
- More than 250 computers on the network for online examinations.
- Two numbers of interview rooms for campus placements.
- Language lab with 25 computers to test language proficiency.